Tuesday, July 12, 2011

mi... not sure what day it is?

...such a good feeling not knowing what day, date or time it is :)

went fishing this morning. caught three small pike, laura caught one too. R caught one keepable perch. so, we've spent $15 each for perch... awesome. lol I think we're gonna fish later this week, maybe thursday through saturday?

this afternoon we went through the locks and down the river to the next lake. nice, slow, relaxing ride. I'm done being in the sun today though. my skin feels weird from previous sunburns and sunscreen, my eyes hurt, and I'm tired. running on six hours of sleep probably doesn't help with that at all though. hopefully we'll sleep reealllyyy well tonight. I think tomorrow we're going to the island. that'll be bike riding, pictures, eating, sun... I'm really curious about it.

getting ready to eat. adios! (ha, I'll have to fill you in about Laura's mexican friend...)

No comments:

Post a Comment