Tuesday, July 12, 2011

mi day 3, again...

what a day! fishing, shopping, eating out, pictures, beach, mackinaw, laser show, icecream, crazy noises during the car ride.. lol awesome.

shopping was great. downtown petosky is like an over-sized, over-priced granville. lots of cool shops with good clothes and jewelry, but touristy pricey. like, $300 easily for a dress. Literally, I saw an $180 bikini top. JUST THE TOP. ridiculous! I felt like I should institute the "one-finger-touch" I learned as a kid. ha. but no, we bought sunglasses, dresses and some jewelry. Mostly from maurice's. haha. we wore our new outfits out tonight though. We went to Legg's Inn, great polish food. I had a salad with locally caught white fish, and a blue/black burger. it. was. amazing. pictures to come :) after that we went to see the bridge, we were sooo slap happy in the car. I immitated Dori speaking whale, and made V cry she was laughing so hard! so funny. had to hunt to find icecream, and in the mean time ran across a laser show. we were still slap happy dancing to the music, I'm sure we looked drunk. I was just glad there was no way anybody was going to recognize me there. lol anyhoo.


funny how well you get to know a family while on vacation with them... even after a couple days :)

up early to fish again tomorrow, then after that who knows. heard OH had some mean storms, can't help but feel a little sorry while I was walking a long a gorgeous beach at sunset... hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment